AOL is regarded as one of the most reliable email services in the market, which consists of ‘n’ number of users. Users are quite happy experiencing AOL, but having technical glitches is obvious. Sometimes users might encounter some technical issues while working with the service, and server error 400 is one of those errors. It is an HTTP status code which is also known as 400 invalid URL bad request. The error occurs mostly when the users install their program, run AOL messenger, install Windows OS, and when they start and shut down the Window. To get the solution to the problem, you will have to contact AOL customer support number to avail assistance from the professional experts who guide you with the most suitable solution. But before doing that, you should go through the reasons and the steps to fix this error which are provided below:
Why AOL 400 Bad request server error code encounters:
Some of the main causes due to which this error occurs are:
- When the installation of AOL messenger program is not proper.
- When Windows registry files are corrupted
- It could happen when the software files are infected by viruses and malware]
- When you type incorrect URL in the web browser
You will have to keep these points in mind before going further with the process to resolve the error
How to get rid of AOL server error code 400
Basically, there are two methods using which you can fix this error:
- First, you will have to check and repair Windows registry entries related to the error code 400
- You will have to use the Antivirus program in your PC to remove available viruses and malware from your system
- You need to use Disk clean up tool to delete all the junks from your system including temporary files and folders
- You will then be required to update the system drivers
- Retract the recent changes in your computer using Windows 10 system restore
- You can also uninstall the AOL messenger App and install it again
- Use Windows system file checker to repair missing/corrupted files
- You need to ensure that you have installed all the available Windows updates
- You will have to perform a clean installation of your Windows
- You should verify the requesting URL twice and if you find that the URL is incorrect, contact the customer service team of AOL
- You should also check the Windows registry of AOL instant messenger.
These were the two easy to follow methods which can fix the error code 400 bad request swiftly. If you get trouble while implementing these steps or even after executing them, the issue still persists, you can immediately get in touch with AOL helpline number where the team of experts is available to solve your problem. The professional experts provide you with the best possible solution in no time.